Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CADE

Cade is a preschooler! He goes to Katee's Kids preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays. He LOVES school. We were so excited for him to start and have something of his own to go to and his own friends. I was kinda nervous for him to go because I thought he would be scared and cry when I left him but I was waaay wrong. He just walked right in and said see ya mom! He has not had a problem one day.


Dallin was so excited for Cade and told him all about preschool


Now that is a handsome grown up boy! Cade has grown up way too fast for me. He wants to be so much older than he is. He has such a mature personality and I sometimes forget that he is still just 3. He wants to de everything Dallin does and he does awesome and keeping up. Cade is an amazingly sweet boy with so much love and compassion. He is very brave and fun to be around. He can make anyone feel like a million bucks!


Just a taste of Cade's personality.....this is baby Buzz Optimus Prime

Cade is truly the class clown and has a natural way of making people laugh!


Looks like a high school football stud in the making!


Another goofy Cade example! Cade has made so many friends at school and right now the girls are all lining up to "marry" him! Lucky for me he has told me that he just wants to marry me :) Trent and I are always so proud of Cade and the sweet ways he approaches life.

No comments: