Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Next Big Adventure

This has been almost a year in the making. We have been very very patient (well sorta, kinda, ok not really) but it is finally happening. July 13, 2011 the hole was dug for our new home in Springville, UT. This was a huge decision for us and has been very difficult. We weighed many many options over the last year and either none worked out for us or they just didn't feel right. WELL this one does feel very right and it has worked out just how we wanted. We already have Dallin registered for Kindergarten and Cade registered for preschool down there. Trent and I feel so blessed and know that this is where we are to raise our family. I really think our boys will be so happy here. There are fields everywhere and it is so beautiful! Just a really quiet town (but I still have a WalMart and all sorts of shopping!)


Dallin really wants to keep this hill in the back yard.


Front of the foundation


Our family and our beautiful view!


So this is just the beginning and I will be posting many many more pictures before we move in around Labor Day. YEAH!!


No comments: