Monday, July 18, 2011

Independence Day!!

I LOVE the 4th of July! It totally means summer to me and I love all the festivities and BBQ's and fun stuff for kiddos to do. This year was great. We started Friday evening at the Riverton Parade. We go every year and it is so fun. The kids get tonzzz of candy that they share with momma! I love that Grandpa Brent always gets our seats reserved in the shade cuz it would be horrible if not. This year Trent had to work that night so he missed out and it was kinda sad but still way fun.

Waiting for it to start with McCoy
So I don't think I will get a normal cute smiley pic from Cade for the next few years. Dallin has his moments too where all I get are goofy faces but I LOVE them!


Saturday night we went to the carnival with Daddy and rode rides. (May not do again cuz it was so dang expensive!) But the kids had a blast!


The big Slide




We then watched the fireworks with Grandma and Papa and we had front row seats. They went off right above our heads and were beautiful!


Dallin would get laughing so hard at the fireworks that everyone around us was watching him. Cade loved laying there and snuggling everyone.



This picture does not even do them justice but you get the idea :)

No comments: