Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowy Bear Lake

Every February I get really sick of winter or just not being able to do much so I make Trent take us somewhere for the weekend....I know Bear Lake was not much of an escape from the snow, but it was a very fun weekend and just something different to do. We went sledding at the sinks, made a snowman, played at the park and sat in the hot tub. We also did alot of relaxing which was so nice.


Making their own pizzas


King of the Hill!!


Dallin really wanted to pull Cade all by himself...it didn't last long :)



The boys had so much fun and Dallin was begging us to make this our "Christmas Vacation" every year. We will definatly try to get up there every winter now that the boys are old enough to enjoy the sledding. Trent says we will not go again unless we rent a snowmobile to get up the hill. Apparently Daddy got a bit tired dragging the boys and sleds up and down. But he loved it too. Too bad I could't help. It was enough lugging Brooks around in my belly! Oh darn :)



1 comment:

paigernate said...

love it! those boys are getting TOO BIG! i agree.... i would want a snow machine too :)