Saturday, February 26, 2011

Funny Stuff From My Funny Boys

So my boys are constantly saying some pretty funny stuff. Here are some of their latest little funnies....

Dallin

"Dad I don't think that a cruise is a very good family activity"
Trent- "Why not?"
Dallin- "Well what if the boat sinks?"
Trent- "The boat won't sink buddy"
Dallin- "Then why are there lifeboats?"

Dallin, Andi, and Cade were playing and Cade thought Andi broke something that was already broke so Cade came out to tattle on her.
Dallin- "Andi you didn't break that don't feel ashamed, it was already broke."

Dallin has two really good friends at school named Richmond and James. Richmond is black and James is white. Dallin just loves these two kids and one day was telling me all about his day and his friends. He was trying to tell me something Richmond did but kept calling him James. He then shook his head and said "Oh I always get Richmond and James confused...they look so much alike" SO cute. I love that my little guy is completely color blind.

Dallin has another little girl at school named Sage and she used to chase him and try to kiss him. He can not stand Sage. I asked him why he doesn't like her and he said
"Mom, her eyes are HUGE and the very grossest thing about her makes me so I can't even look at her or sit by her"
Me- "really what is so gross about her?"
Dallin- "Mom she has a cavity!!!"
Oh soooorrry Dallin that someone has a cavity!!

I went to the store one day and left the boys home with Trent. Dallin wanted to go with me but I wanted to go fast so he had to stay. He was pouting and said "It is no fair that me and Cade had to stay home but Brooks got to go with you" Well buddy if I could have left Brooks home I would have!

CADE

"Mom why did someone kill Jesus Trist?"
"Mom how did Jesus Trist build my body?"
"Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite your bum or your hair all off"

Cade is completely obsessed with his baby brother in my tummy. Now that I have gotten bigger he can't look at me without running over and talking to my tummy. This is what he says...(with a cute little voice just for his brother)
"Who's a good little Brookster? You're a good little Brookster aren't you? You like it in mommy's tummy huh"
He always sings Baa Baa Black sheep to Brooks and will just squeeze my tummy so hard and kiss it all over. This little Brooks is going to be so loved/smothered by Cade.

"Mom I like your boobs"

He made up this song "Dramma Lolly is the best Cooker...Dramma Lolly is the best Cooker" singing it over and over.

I hear him say this to Dallin all the time to bribe him..."Dallin if you don't do this you won't be the best big brother in the world"

"It's wrestle time!" This is what he says the second Trent walks in the door from work. He can't get enough wrestling with Daddy.

No comments: