So I have turned into a blogging loser! I am sure that no one even looks at this blog anymore anyways but oh well it's my journal too :) In my defense these last two months have been a complete blur to me. I started my new job at jetBlue on Jan 6th and have been nuts ever since! Don't get me wrong..I really do love it and it is a great company to work for but going from not working to working full time (not to mention the 22 hours of overtime over 4 weeks I had to do) has been a really hard adjustment for me and our little family.
I am praying everyday that I can make it till April 25th when I can go part time and get our lives somewhat back to normal. We are going to take advantage of our travel benefits and go to California for a few days for my birthday which will be a much needed break. The biggest problem with me working full time right now is my schedule. I start at 1230 and go till 9pm so it is pretty much the whole day I am missing out on.
BUT I am now working from home which is awesome. I get to have dinner with the family and visit with the boys and Trent on breaks. Dallin is so good that he can sit in my office with me and play quietly and he really likes that. Dallin love that I go to work cuz it means that we get to go on airplanes more :) Cade not so much...he tells me loudly over and over how quiet he is being...but at least he is trying.
Cade is such a wonderfully cute, smart, crazy little human. He has such a sense of humor and I really think he will be the class clown. He is also very stubborn and knows exactly how to torment his big brother. He can talk with such great grammer and puctuation already and the things he says are just crazy. Cade has this short little stauky look to him but at his dr. appt they have him in the 95th percent for height and 65th for weight! I compared him to Dallin when Dallin was 2 and he is 1 1/2 inches taller then Dallin was! These boys are going to be huge! Hope we don't go broke from our grocery bills!
Dallin is STILL growing like a weed. His feet and legs are getting so long he keeps growing out of clothes. He is now obsessed with turkey sandwiches and will eat 2-3 a day. He definatly needs it too cuz he is all skin and bones but still is in the 95th percentage for his weight! He can now ride his bike without training wheels which is so cool. He loves school and has turned into a social butterfly that loves to be with his friends...especially Oaks. They are so funny when they play together.
My amazing sweet husband has been wonderful through this whole working transition and has turned into quite the Mr. Mom. He cleans, cooks, does laundry, bathes the boys and gets them to bed for me. All this after he works all day too. I am so lucky to have him and really we have turned into the best team after all these years. I really love him more and more each day!
2 comments:
I STILL CHECK IT!!!! i stalk it practically daily thinking.... "one day it will have new pics of my favorite johnson boys" ;)they look like they have grown TONS since i last saw them. i am SOOO excited you get to go to california for your bday~ i'd say it is a much needed vacay for you guys! i am glad you are surviving work and are count down the days until you can part time. trent sounds like he is stepping up for you:) that is great! love you guys!
yea.... you're back- I will always read! I miss seeing you at sunday dinners!
Post a Comment