Cade you have made our family so happy. Your birth was such an exciting time to me, your daddy, but especially your big brother. He was so excited to have a baby brother. Now 2 years have gone by and Dallin absolutly loves having a best friend! You have grown into the most amazing little guy. I love the stong bond and love you have for us. I love how out of the blue you will tell us you love us. I love how the first thing you want in the morning is to know where Dallin is. I love how you dance everytime any music comes on with your one elbow pumpin up and down. I love how much you love D-D-D-D-D-DORA so much. I love that you sing and sing and sing whenever you get a chance. I love that you usually can't stop talking. I love (and hate) that you try so hard to be grown up, even saying that you are almost 3 whenever someone asks how old you are. ( you are still by baby though!). I love how you are always so quick to smile. I love how easy it is to distract you when you are throwing a fit by getting you to just say "what". It makes me laugh when you say 'it's not fair" and "I freaking out", and that you can count to 15 and are now working on counting to 15 as fast as you can, and what it sounds like when you say Shrek! You make me smile all day and we are so lucky to have you in our family.
LOVE YOU TADER!
2 comments:
i agree with him...."it not fair" (that tater tot is ALREADY two....) and "i freaking out" ( over how incredibly cute and sweet he is)! i cannot believe he is already two! we love our tater tot~ this little guy made us SOOO baby hungry- he was just waaay too cute!!!!
on a late note... happy birthday tader.... that went so quick... time to have another :) so i can snuggle it.... i love you guys...
Post a Comment