Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life Updates....Sorry for the long journal post!!

Summer has been so fun but we are busy every day and every weekend. We are having so much fun swimming everyday and sometime 2-3 times a day. We hop around from our neighborhood pool, the pool at the gym, and Daybreak beach. I don't really do my hair or get fully dressed ever cuz I never know when we will be swimming again. I love it though.

Dallin is in swimming lessons at our pool and he loves it. He is the only 3 year old in the 5 year old class. He is a little fish and can swim by himself for a long time. We gauge it by the fact that he can go down the waterslide at the gym and swim all the way to the rope by himself (about25ft). He is so sure of himself in the water and funny. Dallin has grown and grown again I swear he will be my height by the time he is 8. He has gotten so attached to his brother it is funny. He doesn't like when Cade is napping cuz his buddy is gone. He got to go camping with just Trent last weekend but they had to turn around and come home cuz Cade and I weren't there. He starts preschool in a few weeks and is so excited.

Cade is a mad man! He is now 18 months and talks up a storm. He loves to sing and can sing Twinkle Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep all by himself. You can also make out a ton of other songs he is jabbering. My favorite is I am a child of God. So dang cute. He wants to do everything Dallin does. His favorite toys, things to do, or eat is anything Dallin wants. He is so tender hearted and I love that kid so much!

Trent is still loving his job. He is in welding school right now and doing awesome!! This time of year is a rough time for Trent cuz the sun is shining! He hates the sun. He would rather be in a blizzard with frost bite than sitting in the sun. Such a funny man. I love him so much and thank my lucky stars that he is mine. He is the best daddy and loves his little buddies so much! They are two very lucky boys to have him. Trent does have some light at the end of his sun rainbow....Hunting season is coming up and that is all he thinks about. Gotta love him!

I have so many things going on that I can't really think. I run around with the boys, work for BrandChoice and InState Sports...oh and cleaning moms house and my own. I am in nursery with Cade so that is fun. I am also crazy and obsessed with these dang triathlons. I really don't know why. I don't have fun while I am doing them. It is hard and makes me want to cry. BUT the feeling of finishing is the very best and makes me want to cry for a whole different reason. I have the Spudman this weekend that is my first Olymic size one. Swim 1 mile, Bike 26 miles, then run 6.2 miles! Makes me so nervous even thinking about it but I will have my dad and Steph with me so that makes all the difference. Oh and My best friend will be waiting at the finish line!!

So sorry for all the info....I am throwing in these last two pics cuz they are so cute. From our San Diego trip a few weekends ago with the Johnson clan and other fun ones....

Dallin trying on the crazy hat at the Swap Meet

Boys playing in the hole we dug on Imperial Beach

Sooo glad the flight wasn't full so we could bring Cade's carseat. Gotta love JetBlue flights with TV!! Saved us..Thanks Andrea!

Sleep over with our Buddies Gage and Kennedy! Love when they come over! They all get along so well and have so much fun!

Finally...a box has got to be the best toy EVER!!

2 comments:

Wright Place said...

Funa and busy summer! Just the way we like them!! Sounds like you guys are having a balst and "livin the dream," that's what we like to call it anyway!!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I'm so sad that Trent doesn't enjoy the sun... Oh well, love him still! Hopefully it will be a little cooler in Idaho?!?! Those pics are so cute... I'm SO glad you guys were able to go to San Diego. We had so much fun, just wish we could have stayed with you all. Next time! :)