Brian and Alli finally tied the knot last night! It was such a beautiful wedding and a fun fun night! We love them both so much and are so excited about their new life together. I love seeing how in love with eachother they are!! Dallin is still pretty upset he didn't get to marry Alli but I think he will get over it :)
3 comments:
It was so great to see you guys last night! Brian and Alli are as cute as can be!! You have a darling little family!
Cute pictures! I bet Brians wedding was beautiful! Your 4th of July looked like a lot of fun. I love the 4th in Utah!
Dallin's shirt is much whiter here, than when I saw him at the wedding!!! At least his shirt matched the pink of the wedding!! He and Cade looked SO cute--
we missed you and Cade this weekend camping! Dallin--as usual was a riot!
Post a Comment