I just had to get these all written down somewhere so we will always remember Dallins crazy things he says.....
He asked both, Papa, and Grandma Julie how old they were on two different occasions and when they told him they were 52 he said, "Oh you must be in a tight spot!"
He is facinated by tornados. He wants to read about them, watch movies about them, and know how they work. He knows tornados are in the midwest and never wants to go there! Grandma Julie told him not to be afraid of them and that they send warnings to get the people out in time. He said "Oh Grandma, I am not scared of them, they just freak me out!"
We saw a huge dust devil on the way to Tabby one day and he lost it and was so scared and was so upset with Trent and I because we told him there are no tornados in Utah! We had to explain the difference.
One day I was laying by him in bed and my hair was in my face. He was pushing it to the side and I said, "I know mamma has crazy hair," Dallin said, "I love your hair mamma, It is like a roller coaster....or a curly straw!" At least I know it is entertaining to him!
A few days ago he got put in time out and was really mad at me. About 20 minutes after he got out and we had hugged and played and I thought everything was fine.....he turned to me and pointed his finger right at me and said "One day I am going to break your heart!" Well he did just a bit right then and there.....
To make up for that one, yesterday he wanted to know if he could get married in his new temple. I told him he could and who would he marry? He said me of course. I told him I was already married so then he decided to marry Alli. I told him Alli is going to marry Brian. Dallin said if he could not marry me OR Alli then he was never getting married.
This little boy makes us laugh everyday. He is too smart for his own good and I love him sooooo much!!!
3 comments:
He cracks me up!! Where did this boy come from????
He is so funny!! I just love him! Thanks again for today I will let you know when those pics will be done
The kid is so funny---I just love to talk to him and hear new "things" he comes up with. He never lets me down--he's always a step ahead of me with his thinking!!
Post a Comment