So I broke down and had my mom buzz all Cade's hair off. I was going to grow it out but can you believe that his hair is so stick straight and does not have an ounce of curl to it?? Who would have figured that I now have two kids with very straight hair? Well Cade's hair was out of control. I would comb it down and within minutes it would be sticking up all over the place. My dad said he looked like Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Trent kept telling me to buzz it but I couldn't do it. Well it is done and I think he looks so dang cute! I laugh every time I see him because I think he looks so different. It is kinda sad cuz he now looks older like a toddler and not my baby :( Oh well they all grow up don't they!P.S. Don't mind the big brother making weird faces. It is a crazy think that whenever the camera comes out his face automatically does the weirdest things! Cade now says CHEESE as loud as he can whenever the camera comes out too! He has started talking soooo much it is crazy. Dallin loves teaching him new words and when he actually says them Dallin is so proud of his baby brother.
4 comments:
i cannot imagine him talking that much :(!!!! i can't wait to get there and play with 'em and squeeze 'em! he does look so different~ what cute boys. that is hilarious dallin has hit the 'cheeser' stage!what a crack up. i think god is saving your curly hair genes for your little girlie... i mean i am just throwin' it out there :)
He does look older! I think the first 'big boy' haircut is so hard...
He looks like a "mini-me" Trent w/ his hair cut! I love it-it looks so cute. I also love Dal's faces-he is so funny!!!
Your boys are so cute and getting so big! It's funny how his haircut can make him look older. So cute!
Post a Comment