Well after many, many years of trying and waiting, the Brooks family finally got all together and got our family pictures done. They turned out great. I am so excited because the picture of our little family we have blown up in our house was taken when Dallin was 5 weeks old......Cade is now 8 months and he can finally join our family :) (picture that is).
I just have 5 words for you Trent: Trentley Bentley Saunders Juniors Mathews.... Ok... I cant leave it at that... Andrea posted on our blog and I just went down memory lane. I have been checking out your blog and wondering why I never looked for it before. What an adorable family!! I dont have much time now, but I would love to hear more about your life. My folks said you stopped in a while back. They were really impressed. Anyway. here is my email cannister21@yahoo.com and you can check out our blog to see what is up with us.
6 comments:
I love the pictures! Where did you have them taken? It is SO beautiful!!!
Those pictures are so cute. I love pictures- you can never have enough in my opinion.
I just have 5 words for you Trent:
Trentley Bentley Saunders Juniors Mathews....
Ok... I cant leave it at that... Andrea posted on our blog and I just went down memory lane. I have been checking out your blog and wondering why I never looked for it before. What an adorable family!! I dont have much time now, but I would love to hear more about your life. My folks said you stopped in a while back. They were really impressed. Anyway. here is my email cannister21@yahoo.com and you can check out our blog to see what is up with us.
Till then Stirfry!
Jake Callister
Your pictures are soo cute? I need to know where you guys got them done!!! Your boys are so cute, good thing they look like you, he he! Have fun!
Wow, they turned out so good!
I love the pictures, you are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment