Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So sWeEt

So this morning I asked Dallin how he slept and he said he was so scared. He said he had a scary dream. I asked him why he didn't come get in our bed and his answer shocked me. He said he said a prayer and that Heavenly Father made him so he wasn't scared anymore and he made him feel better.....Talk about tear jerkers...I just got all choked up over that one. He is such a sweet boy and now I know that he listens to everything we say. To know that such a little guy can know and feel that Heavenly Father is there is amazing....I love you so much Dallin!!!

On a lighter note Cade started saying DA DA DA! It is so cute and his daddy loves it. Dallin is absolutely convinced that he can say Dallin too so he is thrilled about that.. Cade is so dang cute... Love you too Cader!!

3 comments:

Notme said...

ok that is adorable! Landon just screams all night, and we have to turn the TV on after an hour because we can't get him to stop.

Your way is much cuter :) We WILL be to the party! Thanks for the invite.

Anonymous said...

Oh That is sooooo Cute! I cant beleive how grown up he is. No problem about the invite, we will be there

paigernate said...

i love it! that is so sweet.it is amazing how much they really understand! p.s. i love the background!!