Tuesday, August 5, 2008

oh my gOsH!!!


The title says it all. I finished the book last night and I LOVED IT. It was the funnest book to read. Once again I got so into it that I could not concentrate on ANYTHING else for those two days. My poor family :( I just have to say that I am not going to spoil any fun for anyone because I was so shocked at where the book went. I really didn't see it coming, so....All I can say is if you haven't read it yet get on it!!! Make sure you have nothing to do for a few days first...

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bet it was soooooo good! I can't wait to read it!!! I am almost finished with the Host and it has taken all of my free time so I better wait a little bit before I dedicate all of my time to another book I can't put down.

Coatsy's said...

Okay I am so jealous, I haven't even finished the third one yet. So I think you just gave me the incentive to get on it and get it done. Your boys are so stinking adorable!!!!! Hope all is well with you guys. We need to all get together.

Jessi said...

I loved, loved, loved this book too. By far my favorite. I won't spoil it for anyone either, but we should talk about it!

Notme said...

YA. loved it, and I'm so depressed that it's over. I guess I'm gonna have to read them all again before the movie comes out!

Alaina said...

So I was a bit disapointed with it-was not my fav for sure. Anyway- we are making the blog private so I need you to send me an email so that I can invite you to view it. Thanks!
alaina0117@hotmail.com