Sunday, July 27, 2008

Owlz & Splashn'






Thursday night we went to the Owlz game and fireworks for the 24th. It was a fun night. We went with Paige & Nate and Rob & Marni. Dallin loved it. He really loved that there was a big playground right by our seats so I didn't get to sit much :)...That really was just fine with me... check out the good lookin' owl mascot....

Friday Andrea and I took the Kiddos to the Splash Park in Herriman... We had never been there and Dallin loved it. Even Cade got in on the action. We are hoping that the water was clean because some boy taught Dallin to fill his mouth with water and spit it at eachother:). I am soooo glad he learned that trick :) We took lunch and just let the kids play hard so then they crashed for their naps. Can't wait to go back again.





3 comments:

paigernate said...

i LOVE the pictures! looks so fun at the splash park!!!! too cute of boys....

Alaina said...

Looks like a blast! How was the owlz game? The kids have been dying to go- Josh and I should take them one of these days. Your boys are so stinkin cute!

Notme said...

I love that splash park. we went like 50 times last year!