On the road! Our first trip lugging around 6 of us!
What would we do with out Kindles with games and Frozen on them? I think Brooks must have watched Frozen a million times this trip!
Cade is zoned out!
He is READY
Made it all the way to Mesquite and stopped by Great Grandma Moffett's home. These boys were so happy to see them!
We arrived VERY late to Casa Blanca Hotel. Dallin had a bit of a melt down because it stunk like smoke and he just really really hated the casino atmosphere. He took alot of convincing and prayers to settle into bed that night but he did it!
This boy will just go wherever we go. This is his make-shift bed on the floor of the hotel room.
The next morning we got up and drove to Vegas! So many lights and fun things to see!
again, this boy just goes with the flow.
There are characters all over the strip to take pictures with. They all want tips so we didn't do many....some of the costumes were pretty funny. They were homemade and kinda creepy looking.
Coke factor was our favorite. We got to sample 25 different soda flavors from around the world and it was hilarious. Some were so bad but we laughed so hard!
My favorite part of the strip. Watching the fountains at the Bellagio. I could sit there all day (if I didn't have 4 whiny and very tired kids) We walked and walked and walked that strip all day and didn't even see much of it. It was crowded and crazy but we saw alot of fun things.
We spent the next day relaxing at the pool at the hotel. It was perfect. It was beautiful and warm but not hot. The kids had a blast swimming because at home it was still cold. This was a great treat to get to be out side in the warm weather. Brian and Alli hung out with us at the hotel this day and we had so much fun.
![]() |
| We got to have a sleepover at Grandma Moffett's house. They were so happy to sleep on her couch bed |
This was the last time we were able to see Great Grandpa Brooks. He passed away about a month after this picture. I am beyond grateful that we were able to see him again and Wyatt was able to meet him. I will miss him so much. He was an amazing Grandpa and I have so so many wonderful memories of they fun we had with him. I am so grateful to know that I will be able to see him again.
Brooks loved switching hats with Great Grandma!
We are so lucky to have such amazing Grandparents around that we can learn from and get to know more of. I am so glad my kids are able to be close to them. I love them more than anything!
Before we went home we stopped at the St. George Childrens Museum to play.
We had a blast on this trip and it was such a nice getaway to get out of the cold. We hope to do this every year!






























1 comment:
LOVE this post with all the darling pictures of this family. I love you all so much, it looks like you had so much fun! I'm so glad! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment