Monday, August 4, 2014

A few of my favorite things....

 I love that Brooks always wants Wyatt to be by him....even just to watch Bubble Guppies with him
 I love that I can walk in to find Dallin under Wyatt's toys playing with him
 I love that Brooks loves to be with me, while I do my hair, talking to me while I shower, following me while I clean, or sitting on the counter to help me bake
 I love that we have plenty of places to sit in our living room but they usually end up right next to eachother
 I love how much these two cousins love eachother.  I hope that never changes!
 I love, once again, that they practically snuggle all the time
 I love that Brooks loves to wear his cowboy hat and boots every where.  This was at the mechanic!
 I love that these boys will snuggle me too and watch movies and eat popcorn with me!
 I love that these two sillies will play so well together
 I love these five boys with all my heart it hurts sometimes! (this was our first picture all together at home!)
 I love that when Daddy is gone these two are the "men of the house" and have to sleep in my bed.
 I love movie nights with these boys and our popcorn!
 I love that when Daddy gets home it is wrestle time and gets loud and crazy in our living room.
 I love that even though they share a room and have bunk beds it is still not close enough and I often find Dallin in Cade's bed and Cade snuggling him.
 I love how freakishly handsome my kids are....seriously!
 I love moments like these
 I love that I will find a crazy idea I want on Pinterest and my amazing husband will make it for me...like framing my bathroom mirrors! (and many many other no mere mortal feats!)

 I love that these boys have been brainwashed to be BYU fans and they defend them with all their little boy hearts
 I love these sweet cousins
 I love early early morning snuggles with my crazies
 I love goofballs
I love that my kids have Aunts and Uncles that they love and make them feel special (Cade wrote this about Alli)

No comments: