SNOWMAN!
I think we started a new Christmas eve tradition. Everyone came down to our house Christmas Eve afternoon. We got pizza and played and sang Christmas songs and overall got very very excited for Santa to come. We are hoping to do the nativity next year.
We were setting out Santa's cookies and getting ready when I looked over and Brooks was already out. All the boys slept together in Brooks room and were up and ready for presents at 6!
What a great haul!
Love this sweet moment between Great Grandma Black and Brooks
We always have a busy day on Christmas but it is oh so worth it. I am so grateful for our Savior and that He was sent to Earth so that we can all be together eternally. I love the gospel and am so grateful for the life I have because of Christ.








No comments:
Post a Comment