Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lagoon Suprise!

Trent was able to get some last minute tickets to Lagoon for his work party.  We were not planning on going but it worked out at the last minute.  So that morning we surprised the kids and they were so excited!  We got there right when it opened and were able to do all the fun games that Questar had set up.  They gots lots of fun prizes.  We were able to get on all the rides and we left at about 1:30 when it got really crowded because Trent and I had BYU tickets.


 We met up with Rob and Marni and got to go on all the rides with them.
 I was really surprised but Brooks was scared to death to go on the rides!  I got him in this car but he when crazy so we got out before it started to go.


No comments: