This boy is 2! Where did the last 2 years go? Brooks is a funny, sweet, goofy, smart and energetic little boy. He is always making us smile and laugh. He has turned into quite a chatter box. When we are in the car he talks the entire time. He loves his family so much. Every night before bed he has to kiss everyone even Milly and give Daddy eskimos! He loves his bed time. We have never seen a little kid who will not fight nap or bed time. In fact a lot of time he asks to go to bed. One day he started pointing to letters and telling me what they were! I am pretty sure he learned them from Super Why because I had not started teaching them to him yet! Then he taught himself all the colors! We are so glad he is ours. Trent says it is his fault we are having another baby because he is so damn cute! We love you so much Brookster Bear!
This is his little clone Parker! People have always told me that Brooks looks like Jeff but I didn't see it too much until Jeff had a son that looks just like my Brooks!
Brooks knows how to navigate my phone, ipad, and the Kindle and I often find him like this watching Netflix!
Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you so much!










No comments:
Post a Comment