I have been extremely bad at updating this blog....I always tell myself I am too busy but today I was looking through pictures of my sweet boys and was shocked at how they are growing. I realized that I need to do better at documenting our lives together because...**sniff sniff** they will soon be gone and this amazing time of my life will be over. So lets see how long I can keep this up :)
This probably wasn't the first snow of the season but it was the first BIG snow that we were really able to play in. It was around the end of November 2012. Daddy pulled us around behind the 4-wheeler for awhile the we headed out back to find out that our stairs were perfectly covered in snow and it made an amazing sledding hill. We just had to groom it a bit.
Cade helping me get it just right!
Brooks really wanted to be a big boy and walk around on his own but the snow was just deep enough that he kept falling over and getting stuck!
Dallin joining the digging crew
This picture makes me so happy that I can't even tell you! These 3 little snowballs are my life!
Brinley came over to join the fun and loved taking Brooks down the hill
Wahooooo!
CRASH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment