Brookster Bear, Mommy can not believe that a whole year has gone by since you came to our family. YOU are the funnest little guy around. Since the day you were born you have had so much love in your heart for your family and we could all tell. The way you look at Mommy, Daddy, Dallin, and Cade even as an infant, let us know that you knew us and were so happy to be here finally with us. Your smile lights up the room and you are so quick to share it with everyone. You have been by far the noisiest baby ever! You have been growling since you could make noise so you are now Brookster Bear! You have the best personality. You yell at us when you don't get your way and love and snuggle when you do. I LOVE the way you growl. I love the way you giggle at everyone. I love the way you love your doggie Milly. I love that you fold your arms and say your own sweet prayers. I love that you hold your own with your brothers and always let them know when you want them to stop. I love that you want so badly to keep up with them. From crawling at 7 months and walking at 10 you will not be left behind! You have been such an amazing blessing in our lives and make our family so complete! Happy 1st Birthday Little Bear!
We love you SO SO much!






No comments:
Post a Comment