
I love Easter! I love any chance to talk about our Savior with the boys and love that they kinda know what Easter is all about. It also gets them asking questions which are always fun. Cade has been asking alot why he is on this earth and how Heavenly Father made him.....he has decided that he is made of dirt and playdough! Dallin has also been trying to decide what he wants to be when he is resurrected (instead of when he grows up) So cute to see what their sweet minds think of.

This is how we kept Brooks busy while coloring Easter Eggs....COOKIES

Lookin' Good Boys

They found their baskets!.....No Cade will not just smile for a picture....always a crazy pose and I hope that doesn't change any time soon!

AGAIN! Love their Krabby Patties

Oh and that cool Easter Bunny must have known how these boys were dying for some water balloons! They got to try them out with a water fight on the trampoline!

Brookster loving chewing on anything!

Sour baby bottle suckers

bubbles turned light saber

Oh he had to show off his nice owie and new tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment