Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Brooks' Blessing

We blessed Brooks on July 24, 2011. Everything turned out so nice and our family and friends were so sweet to come out to support us. There was a bit of a hiccup in the outfit department. We packed and sold our house last year knowing I was pregnant but with full intentions of being in a house by the time the baby was born let alone blessed. Well......life happens and it was time to bless Brooks BUT we didn't have the blessing outfit! Dallin and Cade were both blessed in the same outfit and now having our 3rd boy we (well I) could not have him be the odd man out. Sooooo Trent, being the sweet husband that he is took me down to our storage box to find the box with the outfit in it. We could not get to it without moving everything out. I was so sad that I cried all the way home. Trent felt bad so he arranged for my dad to go back out there the next day with us to help move stuff around. The rest is history.........




Now doesn't he look so handsome and perfect??? So worth all the hastle.

No comments: