Thursday, June 16, 2011

GrAdUaTiOn!!!

No more preschool for DALLIN!! Yup he has graduated and is now ready to move on to Kindergarten. Such a bitter sweet feeling for his old mom! I so don't want him to go to school cuz I feel like once he starts time will just fly by and I will never get my little boy back. BUT I know that he will absolutly LOVE school and all the friends he will have there so I guess I will let him go. And since he has been out of preschool for these last few weeks the kid has been sooooo bored. But I still get teary eyed just thinking about this fall and sending him everyday to kindergarten....Oh well just a few months of him all to myself so I better enjoy them :)
His best buddies Richmond and James.


That's my little Giant!

Singing his heart out




Dallin and Mrs. Amee!

No comments: