So our day started off with Trent not having a car to take to work so that meant that I did not have one for the day....mom picked me up and took me to take Dallin to school....then Trent had an absess in his tooth and was in so much pain that he had to go get his tooth pulled around 2pm. I was able to get my car around then so I thought that I would take the boys to JoAnns to look at fabric on our way home. The boys were going crazy in the store and running everywhere and NOT listening to Mama!! So then I hear screaming and look over to see blood all over Cade's face and he was holding his mouth. Look over again to see Dallin very guilty and hiding from me. Well Cade's mouth looked much worse that day thank in this pic but I almost lost it! I got the boys in the car and Dallin is bawling saying he is the worst big brother in the world and it was all his fault cuz he pushed him into the display. Cade is bawling from pain and being scared. And I am bawling cuz I really didn't know whether I should try to console them both or beat the snot out of both of them.
Well I called Trent and he just stayed at the dentist and we met him there right after the tooth pulling but luckily the dentist doesn't think there was damage to the teeth but we will just watch them. The rest of the day was okay besides my little melt down at home. I wanted to just freak out and I think everything was just hitting at once. Not so great of a day. I must say that I do have a wonderful hubby who can always calm me down and help me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you so much babe :)
(I decided not to beat the boys so they will live to see another day!)

1 comment:
i have a feeling even if you don't take crazy pills~ life with FOUR BOYS will be crazy!!!!!!!!i am SO GLAD that the teeth are hanging in there! that tra-zy little boy! if you need a break send him my way!
Post a Comment