Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Preschool Graduation!

Dallin had his preschool graduation today and it was the cutest program. His teacher did such a good job getting everything coordinated. Dallin did amazing and knew all his parts and songs so well. I had a hard time not crying but I know I still have another year till Kindergarten when the real water works will start!!
We are so proud of this handsome guy!!
goofy Dallin and Mrs. Brown

The class
Singing one of many songs
Dallin got chosen to be Casey the Clown and he was so proud!

The funniest part was that we have been practicing his parts for weeks and Cade has everyone of Dallin's lines and most songs memorized too and he goes around the house saying them over and over!

Seriously isn't he the most handsome 4 year old ever!

My little cheeseball!

Dallin and Oaklee

1 comment:

paigernate said...

cute! my mom said that the graduation was pretty cute! he is such a funny guy!