We have had the craziest week! It has all been good but just seem to be running around all the time. This weekend Trent went to Tabby and Jeff called to see if Dallin AND Cade could sleep over. I was shocked that he wanted both of them but decided it was his and Steph's funeral...
My boys had an absolute blast with Uncle Jeffy and Aunt Stephy.. They love them so much and love to play with Gage and Kennedy too. Well needless to say they didn't get much sleep that night and neither did I cuz it was the first time I had every slept in my house alone. Trent even took our dog Wally so I was really alone! I made it though.
Monday Aug 17th was Dallin's first day of Preschool! He has been so excited for so long to go to school!. His morning started a little rough because he woke up so upset over a dream he had. It was about some mean animals on a beach that killed his daddy. He was sobbing and we tried to call Trent at work but he didn't answer so Dallin was sure his daddy was gone. Finally Trent called us back and Dallin got to talk to him so now he could go on with his life and get to school.
He loved his first day and he has the cutest teacher.
This week we have also had swimming lessons. Wednesday when Dallin went to school Cade just cried and cried cuz his brother was gone so it was so cute when we picked him up, Cade hugged and kissed Dallin over.
Wednesday my mom had total knee replacement!!! I was so excited for her because her knee has been hurting her for years and lately it became unbearable. She wanted to wait until spring and we could not convince her just to do it. Finally she could not stand it anymore and just got it done! She has been in alot of pain but she is determined to have a healthy recovery and no more knee pain!

1 comment:
love the picture with his teacher~ it is so crazy he is old enough to go to preschool!!miss you guys TONS and TONS
Post a Comment