Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part of Havin' Fun in the Summer!

We've been slippin and slidin'
Splishin' and Splashin'

Rockin'

Getting put in time out!

Playin' at the beach!

Getting sandy!

Then we crash!







5 comments:

Wright Place said...

Don't you love after the go go go part....the crash!!! Cute pics!

Jessi said...

You have the cutest family! We need to have a play date sometime when I'm up there.

Coatsy's said...

your boys are so stinkin cute..... i love it at the end of the day when you have played so hard and then nighttime is so easy..... hey i had so much fun the other night with you girlie's.... thanks for crying off our makeup it was fun.... i'm still crying about that dang movie... lets for sure do it again real soon, but something funny this time...... love ya

Alaina said...

I love summer...by the time it's bedtime they are out! I hope you guys are doing well. We should get together sometime.

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

I stinkin love those little boys!