We had a GREAT Easter Weekend. Saturday morning our neighborhood had an Easter Egg hunt with the Easter Bunny and all. The boys had so much fun being around all the kids. Dallin was the first to walk right up to the Bunny and give him a hug.
That evening Grandpa Brent invited us all over for a great dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage. The kids had so much fun playing together. It is so funny to see Cade trying to be one of the big kids. Dallin and Bridger played outside while Andi played house with Cade. Grandma Julie is in Cleveland but Grandpa did a great job on dinner all by himself!
Easter morning we woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had come to our house!!! The boys loved their gifts and found all the eggs (thank goodness). Cade thought it was so funny that one egg was on their little basketball hoop. He kept taking it off and putting it back on. Dallin knows that we have Easter because Jesus died for us so we can live with him again, but he really doesn't want to live with him yet cuz he is not old yet!
We then headed over to Grandma's and Papa's for our Easter dinner and hunt. It was so nice to have Chad and Kedrah come down before they move to Chicago. Dallin and Kedrah were inseperable for the last two days and he is sure going to miss her. Who knows when they will play again. We love all our family so much and had the best time visiting and playing.
3 comments:
So cute I love the picture of kade and the sidewalk chalk
Looks like the boys had a great Easter. I am glad Dallin is opting to wait a while before going to live with Jesus. I agree with him, it is a little to early. I got a little of what P & N get being here away from us all. It was weird calling and having all of you there and not me. I am glad Brent did well-maybe I will let him make the dinner more often!!! He's been holding out on me all these years!!! I am glad you had a good Easter! Love you guys!
I'm glad the Easter Bunny found your house AND that the boys found all the eggs! Your boys are so cute and we love them so much... (We love you and Trent, too...) See ya soon!
Post a Comment